April 19, 2012
Legian, Kuta, Bali Indonesia
I finally moved to another apartment. Wow. I have never hated places where I lived before. And I lived in many in different countries. This flat was bad. Bedbugs and ants didn’t help either. Anyway. I am in new apartment that I enjoy and it’s cheaper. Now I have less excuses to skip work.
I was browsing through my notes the other day and came across my “bucket list” that I created last year. I also don’t like to call it a bucket list, because the whole system of bucket is just to dump whatever comes into your brain. You have it there, but most likely never do it. I called it an Excitement list which is in fact is a 3-4 year goal roadmap. Something I can totally see myself to archive. These things excite me and makes my life the way it is. INCREDIBLE! Here is my list. I will update you as I cross one point after another:
1. Speak at least 4 languages (2 to go)
2. Have 6 online outsourced businesses with net monthly profit of 30 000 USD (rate based on september 4 2011)
3. Learn how to surf
4. Learn how to kite Surf
5. Learn how to sail
6. Start a sail trip around the world with my family on a 45+ft vessel
7. Sail TALL Ship
8. Teach my daughters financial IQ
9. Learn to play flute
10. Learn how to ride a motorcycle Completed April 2012
11. Ride a motorcycle around Australia
a. Ride a motorcycle around Indonesia
b. Ride a motorcycle around Vietnam
c. Ride a motorcycle around Thailand
d. Ride a motorcycle around Malaysia
e. Ride a motorcycle around New Zealand
12. Budgie jump from tower in Macau
13. Free-dive to 50 meters
14.Scuba dive with Sharks
15. Play with Manta rays
16. Inspire at least 1 person and change his/her life in a very positive way.
17. Learn to conrol my own body
18. Learn to control emotions and spirit
19. Do at least one Impossible thing
20. Get a second Passport
21. Create a legal system not to pay taxes. EVER
22. Meet with Richard Branson to talk about How to create a new country
23. Be featured in Forbes magazine
Here it is. Travel plans are not included in my list and in my opinion fall under different category. I also realize that this list will change and evolve as I progress and priorities will constantly change. Starting today I will work on crossing one line after another. What’s your list? What excites you the most?
PS I came across one really interesting list here. Really detailed.
-Own a parrot and teach it to make an evil laugh “Muahahahaha!”
-Glue quarters to a street in the crosswalk and photograph people who pick them up.
No related posts.